The Hingeflex 2 Fin from US Divers is designed with Pivot-Flex Technology to deliver powerful thrust while swimming while using much less energy. The foot cramps and leg strain often associated with traditional mid-size snorkel fins will be a thing of the past. A dual composite blade, combining a flexible fin surface with stiffer side rails, provides superior snap and thrust. The soft, open foot pocket with an open heel is comfortable and easy to get on and off, before and after snorkelling.
- Pivot-Flex Technology provides a powerful and efficient kick with less energy and strain
- Dual composite blade provides superior snap and thrust. Easy-adjust heel strap for custom fit.
- Soft foot pocket with open heel makes fin easy to put on and take off
- Overall fin length: Small-Medium: 17inches; Large-X-Large: 19 inches
- Weight approx. 1.1KG. Bare foot fins – no need for boots